Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HOT CELEBRITIES SEX SCENES: Amanda Seyfried on Her Sex Scene in Chloe with Julianne Moore





amanda seyfried 150x150 Amanda Seyfried on Her Sex Scene with Julianne Moore

Atom Egoyan’s new thriller Chloe explores themes of consuming jealousy and passion with a smart European sensibility that puts an exciting spin on the love triangle genre with Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore at the center -- their sex scene is a particularly memorable, um, climax. The script was penned by Erin Cressida Wilson, who’s no stranger to sexual kinks. She tackled S&M with aplomb and erotic wit in Secretary, now tackling a subversive story that follows a woman (Julianne Moore) as she hires a prostitute (Amanda Seyfried) to test her husband’s (Liam Neeson) fidelity. As their encounters grow intense, the lines between reality and fantasy blur and unexpected desires are awakened in all three propelling the film to its startling yet inevitable conclusion. We caught up with Amanda Seyfried, Moore, and the filmmakers to talk about sex, manipulation and other bedrocks of a good marriage. Click through for the full Q&A.
On the challenges of the film:
Amanda Seyfried: I almost didn’t want to do the movie. I got really scared and was trying to think of a way to get out of it. I was so intimidated that i didn’t think i could actually do it. I’ve gotten by only playing versions of myself as most young actresses do. It was the best opportunity that’s come up for me and the most complex female character. It was clearly the riskier choice, but it was also the better choice. The risk factor came with that I might not be able to pull it off and also the nudity could potentially create some damage with my American audience.






Amanda Seyfried With Megan Fox:


In the latest issue of W magazine Big Love star Amanda Seyfried gets off on telling the interviewer how much she enjoys doing sex scenes. She’s finished filming for an upcoming sci-fi thrilled In Time with Justin Timberlake and explained:
“Sex scenes are great. A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun. Justin was great – he had come from doing Friends With Benefits, where he basically had sex every day at work – and so it was easy for both of us.”
I think there’s a lot of ladies (and some men of course) who wouldn’t argue with Amanda’s Timberlake argument but it was her statements about her scene with Megan Fox in the film Jennifer’s Body that are really licking up the headlines. The 25-year-old actress was befuddled that no one was interested in seeing the two make out in reference to the fact that the film was primarily a box office failure.
“Jennifer’s Body is my favorite movie that I’ve done. It was overlooked in theatres, but it does have a DVD following. I can’t believe nobody wanted to see Megan Fox and me hitting it. They had an extreme close-up of our tongues, and I’m telling you, the thing about the scene is that it’s actually really sexy.”
I have to admit I had no idea that the two were even in a film together, no less making out. I mean I was all over Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis’ steamy scene from Black Swan but somehow this one went way under my radar. Amanda added:
“For a young girl to say that about her own sex scene – it must be because it’s special. I think Megan and I kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles and it worked. We got it done for the masses, and the masses still didn’t show up.”
Well being a diligent researcher I felt it was my responsibility to post the video so you can decide for yourself if you think Amanda and Megan’s tongues were in sweet harmony. This clip has over 6 million views BTW. I really missed the train (adult content, adult language, adult tongue wrestling).

You know we did do a post relating to Jennifer’s Body, a 3-part post in fact and it was all pictures of Megan! That’s the way it goes sometimes I suppose. Sorry about that Amanda :-)
  • No items
 

No comments:

Post a Comment