Thursday, April 10, 2014

Julia Louis-Dreyfus shows off her sexy naked body on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's latest issue, out on newsstands on Friday (April 11)


Julia Louis-Dreyfus on her Rolling Stone cover: ‘I was in a drunken stupor’

Julia Louis-Dreyfus appears nude on the cover of Rolling Stone this week, but she takes no responsibility for the decision.
"In my defense, 'I was in a drunken stupor' #crackexcuse," she tweeted on Tuesday night, referring toembattled Toronto mayor Rob Ford.
The 53-year-old "Veep" star, who plays U.S. Vice President Selina Meyer on the HBO sitcom, has said in the past that Ford would not be out of place on her series.
"That Toronto Mayor and his behaviour, it's so huge and broad," Louis-Dreyfus said during the PaleyFest in March. "It would not be believable if it was on 'Veep.' That's how big it is."
Along those same lines, Louis-Dreyfus discussed in Rolling Stone how much she loves cursing on her show.
"That was not part of the curriculum in high school, and the fact that it is now a part of the curriculum of my life is a pleasure, which is the understatement of the universe," she said.
Of course, Louis-Dreyfus accedes that entertainment has its share of politics -- gender politics, that is.
"There is sexism – I'm not denying its existence," she told Rolling Stone. "But I'm saying that I will deny its effort against me. I just pay it no nevermind and say, 'Get out of my way.'"
The new issue of Rolling Stone hits newsstands on Friday. "Veep" airs on HBO Canada Sundays at 10:30 p.m. ET.



Julia Louis-Dreyfus shows off her sexy naked body on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's latest issue, out on newsstands on Friday (April 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment