Monday, September 10, 2012

TIFF 2012: Kristen Stewart looked ravishing and delightful at last night’s TIFF premiere of On the Road. Sadly, getting back on the red carpet horse (that makes no sense) does not guarantee that there will be no more fall-out from the whole scandalous cheating thingy



Kristen Stewart looked ravishing and delightful at last night’s TIFF premiere of On the Road.
Sadly, getting back on the red carpet horse (that makes no sense) does not guarantee that there will be no more fall-out from the whole scandalous cheating thingy. Or that things Kristen told a writer for British Vogue months ago won’t come back to bite her in the derriere.
According to isubscribe, writer Christa D’Souza went back and listened to her interview tapes after learning of the affair, and found this nugget of awesome:
"My God, I'm so in love with my boyfriend. I wish he were here now. I think I want to have his babies. I love the way he smells. And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits."
We must assume the boyfriend mentioned is Robert Pattinson and not Rubert McMarriedGuy.
So sad. It’s one thing to have a broken heart because of a terrible mistake one made in public view instead of indoors like normal people, it’s another to be used to having someone lick your pits and then, all of a sudden, have no one.


Top Stories on the Web:

No comments:

Post a Comment