Thursday, September 29, 2011

HOT CELEBRITIES: Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 million

"I thought I'd cover my assets," Holly Madison said.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy
  • Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself
  • Madison appears topless during segments of the Vegas show
http://ca.eonline.com/videos/v42761_raw-hollys-revealing-peepshow.html


- Holly Madison is doing what's in her breast, er best, interest.
The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company, she confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.
Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself and others who appear in her Las Vegas production, "Peepshow."
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she said. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
Literally.
Madison appears topless during segments of the Vegas show, which, in her mind, made the insurance policy necessary. She also comprehends the quirkiness of it all.
"I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve," she said. "They're my primary money makers right now."
See the full article at PEOPLE.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment