Friday, February 3, 2012

HOT CELEBRITIES: Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen reveals her naughty side in a dark lingerie shoot for FHM Magazine - 'I love stripper shoes'

2nd February 2012


Taylor Momsen has revealed a much saucier side to her rock chick image in a sexy photoshoot.
The Gossip Girl actress looks positively seductive as she poses in her bra and panties with a pair of heels on.
It's not just her lingerie that the 18-year-old showed off as she revealed exactly what it is about 'stripper shoes' that she loves so much and she explained the reason why she dresses the way she does.
Bad girl: Taylor Momsen reveals that she hates the sun, likes England, and loves stripper shoes during a photo shoot
Bad girl: Taylor Momsen revealed that she hates the sun, likes England and loves stripper shoes during a photoshoot for FHM magazine
The blonde haired rocker spoke to FHM about her shoe fetish and divulged that the high heels are her favourite things in the world.
 
She said: 'I love stripper shoes and I always try to find the tallest ones.
'I’m always surprised no one talks about my shoes. I’m, like, on stage in 15-inch heels but people talk more about my eye make-up, which has stayed the same forever.'
She continued: 'I'm 5ft 8in. So I’m really tall. I got into heels when I was little, though.
The rock chick: Taylor performs with her band, The Pretty Reckless, at V Festival in 2010
The rock chick: Taylor performs with her band, The Pretty Reckless, at V Festival in 2010
'My mum’s really short so she always wears really tall heels and I used to steal them and now it’s just a part of my everyday life.'
Despite always wearing dark eye make-up and perhaps over doing it with her dark fashion style the singer doesn't like men who pay too much attention to their wardrobe.
The day job: Actresses Leighton Meester, left, Blake Lively and Taylor all star in Gossip Girl
The day job: Actresses Leighton Meester, left, Blake Lively and Taylor all star in Gossip Girl
So revealing: Momsen talks openly about her likes and dislikes in this month's FHM
So revealing: Momsen talks openly about her likes and dislikes in this month's FHM
She said: 'I don’t like guys who overdress. And I don’t like guys who try too hard. My biggest thing is be yourself.
'Be yourself and if people don’t like you, then they can suck a d*ck. I don’t like people who pretend to be something to fit into a certain crowd or guys who pay more attention to how they look than you do – that’s not a good thing.'
Her band, The Pretty Reckless, may be a big deal in the U.S. but Taylor is a big fan of British music and she admits that Blighty has the best groups.
She said: 'Most of my favourite bands are from England. You guys have the best bands. The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Who, you have frickin’ all of them! America loses there.'
The young musician is also a fan of English weather and she loves the fact that it is 'gloomy'.
She told FHM: 'Every now and again I want to go to the beach and be in the sun, but that’s a very rare feeling, so I could live in London, definitely.
'I like the rain. I like the gloom, and everyone’s got such an attitude, be it a good or a bad one.'
This month’s FHM Magazine is on sale now. For a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot go to www.fhm.com/taylor

 


No comments:

Post a Comment