Friday, February 3, 2012

HOT CELEBRITIES: Victoria Beckham smoulders on yet another magazine cover as she insists she's 'comfortable in my own skin'

 3rd February 201

As one fifth of the world's most famous girlband, and one half of the world's most famous celebrity couple, Victoria Beckham has graced her fair share of magazine covers.
But it seems that as the 37-year-old star is getting older, she is learning to have more and more fun with the photographs, bringing some of her cheeky personality to the mix.
On the cover for i-D magazine, mother-of-four Victoria is seen smiling and pouting for the camera while sucking on a straw, with a trendy black PVC cap perched on her head.
Hats off to her! Victoria Beckham smoulders on the cover of i-D magazine, with a black cap perched cheekily on her head
Hats off to her! Victoria Beckham smoulders on the cover of i-D magazine, with a black cap perched cheekily on her head
But in the accompanying interview with the publication, Victoria admits she hasn't always been so comfortable with the way she looks.
She said: 'When I started it was all about the corset dress. That's what people associated me with, and possibly if I'm honest a sign of my own insecurities as well.
'But the older I get and the more comfortable I am in my own skin, the more I realise that to look great and feel great I haven't always got to wear something tight.'
Changing fashions: Victoria said she used to be synonymous with the corset dress, but now can more usually be found wearing something more loose, like this pink and black dress of her own design (right)
Changing fashions: Victoria said she used to be synonymous with the corset dress, but now can more usually be found wearing something more loose, like this pink and black dress of her own design (right)
Changing fashions: Victoria said she used to be synonymous with the corset dress, but now can more usually be found wearing something more loose, like this pink and black dress of her own design (right)
Victoria teams her strong look with a defined brow and smoky eye make-up on the cover of the magazine, with a huge diamond ring taking centre stage in the otherwise jewellery-free shot taken by photographer Josh Olins.
Victoria, also known as Posh Spice to her millions of fans around the world, has made a name for herself as an incredibly successful fashion designer since leaving the Spice Girls.
However, she said that when it comes to designs for her range, she works with what feels right rather than trying to fit into any already established trends.
She added: 'I've stood on many a red carpet and been photographed from every angle, so I know how important it is for a dress to be flattering.
'I don't follow fashion and I don't follow trends, I just follow my instincts and think, what do I want to wear?'
The issue will hit newstands on February 9th. For more on Victoria's interview, visit I-donline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment