Monday, November 28, 2011

HOT CELEBRITIES: Cindy Crawford, 45, Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body in Mexico

Cindy Crawford, 45, Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body in Mexico There's no doubt about it: Cindy Crawford is an ageless beauty.
The 45-year-old supermodel flaunted her incredibly fit figure in a string bikini while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Friday.
PHOTOS: Supermodel moms
Joining her for the tropical getaway: Husband of 13 years Rande Gerber, newlyweds Molly Sims and Scott Stuber, and longtime friend George Clooney (with his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler).
PHOTOS: Ageless A-listers
How does Crawford -- mom to son Presley, 12, and daughter Kaia, 10 -- maintain her slender body? "It's a combination of a lot of things," she told Us Weekly in 2010. "I don't smoke, I don't take too much sun on my face -- all those things. If you keep doing them enough over the years, they add up."
Crawford added that a maintaining a balanced diet helps keep her weight from fluctuating.
PHOTOS: Stars who love their bodies
"It's not that I work out every day, [and] I'm not ever on a diet -- I just eat healthy," she said. "I'm never off the wagon, so I never have to get back on the wagon. I think it's about maintaining a healthy body weight."

No comments:

Post a Comment