Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOT CELEBRITIES: Is Pamela Anderson ready to retire?
















=


Is Canadian bombshell Pamela Anderson thinking about retirement already?
According to USA Today, it appears the ex-"Baywatch" beauty is counting down her time before heading back to enjoy the Great White North for good.
"Five more years of (T&A), and I'll go back to Canada," the Ladysmith, BC native told the paper. "I've got some land. It'll be time."
Anderson, who is now 44, is ready to wrap up her show "The Beauty of Magic" in Las Vegas on December 8, and resume her full-time gig as a mom in Malibu.
"I'm lazy. I don't want to work. I want to be with my kids (Brandon, 11, and Dylan, 9, with ex-husband Tommy Lee). So I just fly in from L.A., do a few days of shows and go back home."
She also told USA Today that her quickie marriage to Rick Solomon (best known for the infamous Paris Hilton sex tape) was going extremely well.
"I'm the happiest I've ever been. We're good for each other," Anderson said. "We're in every night. Having sex."

No comments:

Post a Comment