Friday, December 9, 2011

HOT CELEBRITIES: Salma Hayek Admits Teasing In School Prompted Her To Pray For Breasts

"I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get them and I wasn't getting anything -- I was really scared," Salma revealed while taping an appearance for Britain's "The Graham Norton Show," per The Daily Mail.
PLAY IT NOW: Access Extended: Salma Hayek & Antonio Banderas Get Into A Cat Fight In ‘Puss In Boots’
In fact, Salma said her once-tiny frame prompted ribbing from her classmates.
"I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy," she revealed.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Sexy Screen Siren Salma Hayek
The ribbing was so bad, the "Puss in Boots" star said she asked Jesus for some help.
"I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles," she said. "I put my hands in the holy water and went, 'Please Jesus, give me some boobs.'"

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Hottest Latino Stars!









































No comments:

Post a Comment